2013年12月10日星期二

Jumping Frog Clockwork Reminds Me of Childhood

Every one had his own special childhood that is gone forever. When it comes to our passed childhood, we will remind of those small interesting toys, such as artificial rattle snake, toy bricks, drum-shape rattle and jumping frog clockwork. Actually, jumping frog clockwork accompanied me to spend most of my childhood and had great influence in my life when I was a small and naughty kid.

A frog, clockwork toy, was winded up jumping around cheerfully. He was unware of his destiny which would be abandoned by his owner who do not want him any more.

A seven-year-old boy who lived next door had a large quantities of new funny toys. He gave me an old clockwork frog and a harmonica. The clockwork frog was green in color and the harmonica was yellow. I loved them so much. Consequently, I almost fell in love with the ugly boy who was born in a wealthy family.

The toys changed hands and regained love from their new owner. I wrapped the handkerchief around them to keep them free from dust. At than time, I always carried them with me when I went outside. I showed then to my good friends, whom I would run into on the way. With much compliments from my friends, I was quite satisfied with my luckiness of having the toys.

Now sitting in a corner of Karaoke Bar, the green clockwork toy reminded me of my childhood. I was wondering whether the toys got a feeling or not. If they could feel and think, they must know that a five-year-old girl treated them much better than that ugly boy.

At the stage, my friend, a beauty, was singing an old popular song that used to be. I held a glass of icy beer in my hand and put it onto my burning cheeks, listening to her silently. Facing up the real world, every one in their own place plays a major role which seems to be unimportant in others’ eyes.

The jumping frog clockwork was missing a long time ago, and the pleasant memories about it faded out slowly as time went by.


没有评论:

发表评论