2013年12月24日星期二

Black collar necklace saved her broken heart


  A few weeks ago, my best friend Lily broke up with her boyfriend, her classmate she had known for at least one year. She made a telephone to me, telling me the fact that she quarreled with him seriously and they were unlikely to recombine. I was sorry to hear that, but I didn’t know how to comfort her in an appropriate way. From my point of view, Lily should not be immersed in sadness but recover from the hurt as soon as possible. She deserved a better man because she was such a pure and beautiful girl. So I thought what she ought to do was to beautify herself more delicate than ever before, embracing the following days with positive smile. I happened to go shopping online, thus I select the black collar necklace for Lily.

  When I reached her home, Lily opened the door for me. On seeing me, she hugged me tightly and cried sadly, saying that she had a hard time in forgetting her boyfriend. I used a handkerchief to wipe her tears gently, hearing what she wanted to expressed patiently. When she calmed down finally, I told her that it was unnecessary to cry for a man’s leaving. It was his loss to leave her. I remembered that Lily was the most beautiful girl in our class when we were in the campus. Not only did she have remarkably beautiful appearance, but also she had many accomplishments, being able to sing, play the piano, paint and so on. Owing such excellent conditions, she totally didn’t worry she couldn’t find a better boyfriend. I thought women should devote all her beauty to her Mr. Right in her life. Now that the man was proved unsuitable for Lily, she could see it as a fortunate thing in another angle, couldn’t she?

  At this time, I took out my black collar necklace to wear for her. I hoped that she was strong enough to conquer the sorrow bravely. I desired to see the angel girl just like before. She was thankful to my goodness, touching the black collar necklace. Looking at her content expression and the sweet smile, I was convinced that she was recovering from the bad mood.

  Thanks to the black collar necklace, it helped me save her broken heart. Even though you were hurt emotionally, remember not to drown yourself in sadness. As long as you kept elegant all the time, you were bound to embrace your beautiful love one day!


没有评论:

发表评论