2014年2月20日星期四

Lovely yellow duck waterproof baby urine pad, mother’s favorite

As the yellow duck is becoming popular in the world, all products begin to have yellow duck design. The baby’s clothes, shoes, hat and so on, with the yellow duck design, receive warm welcome by mothers from all over the world. The newborn baby would have the habit of bed-wetting. That causes troubles for mothers. As they have to wash the bed sheet and the quilt frequently. But this baby urine pad in yellow duck design can stop mother’s nightmare, as it is waterproof.

My baby boy is over ten months, he is very naughty. He can always get the bed sheet wet with his urine even though I had put him with baby diaper. I don’t want to wash the bed sheet day by day. My friend recommended me with this baby urine pad. Honestly, when I received the product, I have worry about its performance, as it seems like the normal thin sheet, with very soft touch. I was so afraid its waterproof character is not that good as my friend’s description.

After I had used it for one night, I have to give a thumbs-up to its quality. From then on, I keep using this baby urine pad. I only need to wash it once a week, furthest to reduce my work. The only shortcoming of it is that it cannot be wash by washing machine. I really hope the expert to invent some kind of products which could have the waterproof character while in the meantime they can be washed by washing machine. But I am still satisfied with this baby urine pad, as I can wash it with kids hooded bath towels, and then expose them in the sun.


If you have that kind of trouble like me, you can try this baby urine pad, which it is not expensive at all. The durable character of this baby urine pad can promise you to use for many years.

没有评论:

发表评论