2014年1月15日星期三

Digital Automatic Aquarium Feeder, add points to your life

Having an aquarium in the house can make it dynamic. But what’s inside the aquarium are not like what you think to be that easy to feed, especially for those who left their home in the morning and come back at night. So this digital automatic aquarium feeder is born for the busy people who don’t have time to feed their pet fish on time or for those who always forget to feed their fish.

In china, we all afraid of the fish die when we took them home, the eldership of my family said it would bring you bad luck. So we always afraid of the fish die in the process we feed them. We always remind ourselves to feed them with fish food, but sometimes we are almost late for work, we really don’t have time to feed them. a friend who also favor feeding fish recommend me with this digital automatic aquarium feeder.

I have to say with it, my life really change. I don’t have to worry if I had forget to feed the fish or not while I am in the bus to company. And I don’t have to worry with no one replace me to feed them while I am on the holiday or business trip to somewhere, the fish will die for hungry. With it, now I can leave the house for a month, and when I came back I still can see them swimming happily in the aquarium. I am very grateful for my friend’s recommendation. My mother used to blamed me for I can’t take care of myself, but when she saw I can keep the fish alive for a few months, she finally feels that I can live on my own.


Fish is a life which can add more fun to our life. So we have to take the responsibility to keep them alive and growing up when we decided to bring them home. With the help of this digital automatic aquarium feeder, you can easily feed the hardest feeding fish. 

没有评论:

发表评论